Due to the outstanding performance of most of the badminton players in the last decades, it undoubtedly has become one of the most favored games these days.
Players like Saina Nehwal and P.V. Sandhu have incredibly added up a lot in the success of this beautiful game. This sport is not only very much popular as a game, but most of the people take it as a great way of staying fit and healthy.
Best Badminton Racket Under 2000
Adding up the first name in the list Yonex Nanoray 6000I G4-U Badminton Racquet is one of the most beautiful products presented by the company to date that are being known for the perfection in shots and high durability it offers to the users. Being comprised of a high-quality graphite material, it is one of the most strengthening products.
The advantage engineering procedure provides the racket with ultimate sensitive control over the performance in the game.
Coming up with the construction of carbon fiber material, it is one of the most excellent badminton rackets in the market that full fill the demands of all the beginners and professional players as well.
The badminton racquet is being comprised of slim shaft that correctly responds to the intention of the player and enables them to perform perfectional.
It is another one of the most excellent badminton racquets in the list of under 2000 list that is designed to full fill the needs of all the professional badminton players.
Being designed with the latest technology and tri-voltage system, the racket of the head is quite heavy and offers you more momentum.
Being constructed from a lightweight aluminum alloy frame structure and isometric head, it is one of the most exceptional badminton racquets to make some compelling and precise shots.
For enabling the users performing better, the substantial G2 grip size offers great ease stroking action. You can now easily spin the badminton around your wrist.
Coming up one another bigger name in the list of best badminton racquets under 2000, Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus, 3U-G4 is one of the most beautiful products with lightweight that offers ease of spinning the badminton racket around the wrist to make some powerful shots.
Being designed with an aluminum shaft and graphite, it is one of the most sturdy and long lasting products in the market that fulfill the demands of a beginner as well as the professional badminton player.
Fulfilling the demands of aggressive players, Yonex Arcsaber light 18i is one of the most excellent badminton racquets present in the market that enables you to make final powerful and precise shots to play on.
This badminton racquet is a gem to improve your gameplay and ensure you to keep your opponents in backfoot. The design is perfect and ideal for both seniors and junior players.
If you are looking for a badminton racket for professional players, Apacs Finapi 232 is a name that fits well with your low budget expectations. Coming up with delivering capability this professional badminton is being designed to offer you long durability along with the aluminium alloy and graphite construction.
It is one of the most beautiful products available in the market that includes an isometric head along with unstrung elements to offer some precise and powerful shots through it.
It is another one of the most excellent badminton rackets in the list presented by Yonex that is being designed to offer a rapid and controlled swing with enhanced repulsion to the player.
The presence of a new aero frame ensures users to have better gameplay. This badminton racket is entirely suitable for all those players to prefer to keep their opponents on the backside of the court.
Adding up another name in the list of best badminton racket under 2000, Lining G Force 3600i is the name that is being trusted and tested by millions of users worldwide.
Coming up with various beautiful features like rigid shaft and isometric head shape, the badminton racket is being designed to make some powerful, precise shots with it. You can now easily hit some better shots with the help of very lightweight badminton options.
Buying Guide for the Best Badminton Racket Under 2000
Consider the following factors before you decide to buy badminton for yourself. This buying guide will definitely ease your confusion.
- Material Composition: Badminton rackets are made up of different materials. The commonly used materials are graphite, steel, aluminium, carbon fibre, or wood. High-quality rackets are made up of graphite, and low-quality ones are made up of steel or aluminium. The badminton racket strings are made up of nylon. You should choose the right material type based on your preference and expertise, but beginners should go for aluminium and steel rackets.
- Grip: The grip size of the badminton racket comes down to the player’s preference. Most of the rackets come in 4 grip sizes, and G4 is the standard grip size. Players should go for the racket grip sizes which feel comfortable to them as not every player would have the same hand size.
- Weight of the Racket: The weight of the racket is denoted by “U.” The smaller the number of “U,” the heavier the weight of the badminton racket. Lightweight rackets are good for beginners as they can be controlled easily. It is important to select the right weight of the badminton racket as a heavyweight racket might not be good for those who are just starting with badminton and might not be used to swinging heavy rackets, and if the racket is too light, then the player might find hard to execute powerful shots.
- Shape: The head shape of the racket comes in different shapes. Some come in oval (which is considered to be the standard shape), isometric, or teardrop shape. The oval or isometric shape have a shorter main string, and the teardrop-shaped rackets will have a longer main string. Oval-shaped rackets are good for advanced players as they help in executing powerful shots and also offer better control ability.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Which badminton racket is good for a beginner?
Beginners should not go for a racket, which is too head heavy. It might lead to injury if you are trying to make a powerful shot. Choose a balanced weight racket that is easy to handle so you can master badminton techniques and strokes. A balanced weight badminton racket has evenly distributed weight. It has an equal amount of power and control.
2) How to pick a good badminton racket?
3) What badminton racket strings should I go for?
This depends on how good of a badminton player you are. Every player has a different string tension preference. A badminton racket has different strings with varying tension, which offers a fusion of control and power. The strings are made of synthetic materials which are quite durable.
Getting master’s in the game of badminton is not a piece of cake. You need to work hard for improving your skills and need to have the best badminton racket to ensure this. When it comes to purchasing the best badminton racket under 2000, most of us usually get confused in the same. Since everyone has a set of the budget, so we have presented here the best under 2000 for you.