Badminton is one of the best games that we play during the winter season. But choosing the best badminton racket is one of the most difficult works because we have to think about several factors like price, string tension, reliability, head shape, etc. We are reviewing the best badminton rackets under 2500 INR in India. We have checked the best options available on Amazon, reviewed the best ones.
Best Badminton Racket Under 2500
One of the best badminton rackets that we have selected for you is “Yonex Voltric Z Force II” and this brand and model is most popular among professional badminton players. Most amazingly this racket has been used by many legendary badminton players and won many tournaments.
Another product that we have selected for you is “Li-Ning TURBO X80 II Graphite Badminton Racket” and it is one of the best rackets under this price range. It is made with carbon graphite that makes this product super durable and helps the player to bear high tension.
This racket is made with graphite, Nanomesh, Nanotube shaft which will improve your game by offering great speed, control and power. This is one of the best Yonex badminton and this racket is chosen by most of the badminton players. It has multiple features, they are:-
The 4th product that we have listed for you that comes from “Apacs” and the “Apacs Z-Ziggler Grey Unstrung” is just perfect. This racket is made up of hi-modulus graphite that makes it super durable. The head shape of this racket is isometric which equalizes both string bed cross string and main length.
Another product that we have selected for you comes from a brand “Feroc” and the model that we have chosen from this brand is absolutely perfect. And most interestingly Feroc is an Indian based company that is famous for manufacturing high-quality sports equipment.
Yonex is such a brand that is famous for its world-class sports equipment and our list is incomplete with its models. So the model that we have chosen is “Yonex Astrox 38D” is one of the best products from Yonex.
The last product list is from the brand “SUNLEY” and the model that we have selected is “SUNLEY Phantom” is really a nice badminton racket from this brand. This model is build up by using super light racket technology, which means the racket frame, shaft and handles are lightweight but durable at the same time.
List Of Best Badminton Racket Under 2500
It is for playing level beginner
Intermediate level players
Contains: Pack of 2 badminton Rackets, 1 badminton cover + 1 Feather Shuttle box (Pack of 3) Aluminium frame Material Aluminium
Aluminium Badminton -Racket Set of -2 with- 3 Pieces Feather shuttles with Full- Cover
- NANOSCIENCE technology - With streamlined aerodynamic NANOSCIENCE technology built into the shaft for a stiff flex and unparalleled repulsion power, the NANORAY 68 Light is engineered for lightning-fast shots
- Ultra-light (77 grams) - Speedy shots & great maneuverability without sacrificing on power | High tension support (30 lbs string tension) - more power and better control. Head Size: 6.5 sq. in.
- Isometric head - Bigger sweet spot | Built-in T-Joint | Carbon Graphite shaft - strong construction and light weight
- Specifications : Frame Material - Carbon Graphite | Shaft Material - Carbon Graphite | String Tension - 30 lbs | Weight - 5U (75-79.9 grams) | Grip Size - G4 (3.5 inches) | Balance Type - Head Light | Head Shape - Isometric Head Shape | Pre-Strung - Strung | Age - Adult
- In-Box Content : 1 Badminton Racquet
- Made in India
- Free Full Cover | High Durability |
- In-Box Content : 1 Badminton Racquet
- Developed in Japan
- Specifications : Frame Material - Aluminium | Shaft Material - Aluminium | Weight - U (95 - 99.9 grams) | Grip Size - G4 (3.5 inches) | Head Shape - Isometric Head Shape | Pre-Strung - Strung | Age - Adult | Playing Level - Beginner, Intermediate. Grip Material: Polyurethane
- Grip Size : S2 (3.25 Inches)| Weight : W4 (90-95 grams)
- Color : BLACK/GOLD | Head Shape : Oval
- String Level : 18-20 lbs
- Flexibility : Medium
- Material : Aluminum
- Grip size - G3
- Material: Aluminum
- In-Box Contents: 2 Badminton Racquets, 3 Shuttle Cocks
- FEROC FIGHTER ALUMINUM BADMINTON RACKET SET OF 2 WITH- 3 PIECES FEATHER SHUTTLES
- badminton kit
- Ideal for junior, age group above 4 years, playing level practice for beginners and not for professional play
- Durable product
- Shaft Material: Steel
- Contains: Pack of 2 badminton Rackets, 1 badminton cover + 1 Shuttle box (Pack of 3)
- Lightweight Racket with Excellent Grip
- Replaceable Strings: You can replace the strings on this racket at any sports store.
- Material: High grade duraluminium
- Weight: 89-92 g
- Flexibility: High-Flex
- High module power frame: the effective defence area is enlarged for severe smash by dynamic-optimum frame and the hitting velocity is improved considerably
- Grip Size : G4 (3.25 Inches)| Weight : 2U (90-94.9 grams)
- Color : Red | Head Shape : Isometric
- String Level : 24 pounds | Strung Type : Strung
- Balance Type : Head Light |Playing Level : All
- Material : Aluminum
- Stabilized elastic shaft: Aramid fiber is a kind of material with high strength, high modulus, good elasticity and toughness. It is the main material of body armor and helmet
- Material: Military grade carbon fiber
- Li-Ning g force series is made with strong material know as ultra carbon fiber. This material gives excellent rigidity to sustain impact load at very low weight
- Tension range: 30-32 lbs
So here in this piece of writing, I will inform you about the best badminton racket under the price range of 2500/-.
- The head of the racket matters a lot, and you have to choose it wisely because the head shape of the racket affects the game. The square racket has a large surface area where an oval racket will provide concentrated power. The string tension also plays an important role, the string tension ranges within 19-24Ibs for professional players and the string tension that ranges from 16-20Ibs for beginners.
- The weight of the racket also matters the heavier racket will be more stable and deliver very fast during the match. The light racket will give swifter mobility and more suitable for beginners. So you can even choose a racket for a medium range.
Buying Guide for Best Badminton Racket under 2500
1) Racket’s weight
The weight of the racket also influences your purchase. For amateurs, it is better to go for light-weighted rackets. It doesn’t strain your arms, and you can easily control it without any issue. The heavily weighted rackets are for regulars and intense players who have developed their own techniques.
5U= 75 to 80 grams.
4U= 80 to 84 grams.
3U= 85 to 89 grams.
2U= 90 to 94 grams.
1U= 95 to 100 grams.
2) How often do you play
This factor is important, as well. For a novice, 5U with grip G4 is suitable. For regulars, 4U or 3U with grip G3 is suitable. For intense players, below 3U and G3 is compatible.
They have individually developed their own techniques.
3) The balance point
The balance point determines how the overall weight of the racket is distributed throughout the body. There are three types of balance points. They are:
- Head heavy: The weight is accumulated towards the head of the badminton racket. This is suitable for intermediate and professional players. This adds extra power to your smashes, but your arm should be strong enough to use these rackets.
- Headlight: As the name suggests, the head of the racket is lighter. It is convenient for intermediate players because these are easy to control, and arm strength isn’t required to make a blow.
- Neutral balance: This balance is suitable for people who haven’t decided which style to adopt. This is for them.
4) The grip
5) Your budget
It would be so uncool to buy a new racket, but it doesn’t last for more than a month. We are telling you not to buy cheap badminton rackets. You can go for affordable brands that are available in the market. Moreover, check their reviews online to get a better picture. Just buy rackets in accordance to your playing frequency.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Light weighted or heavily weighted badminton rackets. Which one to choose?
Choose in accordance to your level. Go for the heavier ones if you have developed any new techniques. As a beginner, go for light-weighted badminton rackets. They are much easier to control. After many years of practice, go for heavily weighted badminton rackets.
2) I am a beginner. So, which grip should I go for?
If you’re a learner, then go for light-weighted badminton rackets with G5 or G4. As you become more accustomed to playing the game, then you can certainly move further with the same. But, make sure prior to your purchase, try a few of the grips.
3) What are the affordable brands of badminton rackets in India?
Yonex, Cosco, and Li-Ning are some of the affordable brands which come up with good quality rackets every year. If you’re new to badminton and don’t know which brand to choose. You can go for these brands. They have a huge variety of badminton rackets for different individuals.
4) I want to start playing badminton but do not have any idea which string tension should I go for?
If you’re new to badminton, then we would advise you to go for 11 to 30 lbs string tension. Don’t go higher than that, or it will damage your performance.
As we understand for playing badminton both efforts and equipment are necessary, so we have given you the information about the top seven badminton rackets that come under the price of 2500/- so you can easily choose the best racket for yourself.