You will find Best Badminton Under 4000 in India. We have handpicked some top products and reviewed them. A game like badminton is not just a game to play and relax but is a passion for many. The most important part of it is to choose the best of badminton racquet which can be tough at first and the type of racket that one chooses must match your playing style and ability. Check the list of Best badminton racket under 4000 of 2021.
The 12 Best Badminton Under 4000
Best Badminton Rackets Under 4000 In India
This is one of the most powerful and quite good to handle badminton racquet which well defines the badminton game. Its body is made up of tungsten and graphite.
Rather it carries a perfect look for a mid-range player which is looking forward to get something extra out of the game. This is around 10 sq/ in the head with a heavy head balance and is best for advanced playing level.
This is known to be one of the best and branded racquet manufacturers. They are well known to deliver high quality badminton racquets for the beginners to those of the expert level players.
Every single bat they sell has a perfect composition of carbon and graphite. Most important the design is created in a way that the racquet can bear high tension.
This is not just feather weight by name, but also by fame is feather light and is great for the regular players. The kind is available in multiple colors and the strings are unstrung too.
The overall weight of each badminton racquet is just 69 grams. These racquets come with a cover that safeguards the racquets and it is also easy to carry the sling bag.
These badminton racquets are made of granite which makes it the most durable and weight loss option. A perfect match is available for those who have just begin with badminton gaming.
The shaft is made from H.M. graphite and the best part is the G4 grip choice which makes it an ideal choice for all the game lovers, you can enjoy a long-lasting game without hurting your palm and fingers.
This high-performance racquet is from Yonex and these series are 2DG and is also great if you are searching for a higher performance badminton request within a budget. This badminton is considered as an excellent choice if you are looking forward to something in the budget.
This encourages a minimum tension between 20- 30 lbs. these racquets are durable, affordable and rather is right choice for every intermediate level player. What player’s value in these racquets is its grip which is thick and does ensure that you always enjoy the long gameplay.
The racquet from Yonex assures with durability, is the pocket friend and of lightweight. This is an ideal choice for both intermediate and beginners.
The head is strong and it balances with the game well. The grip size with G4 ensures with enjoyment with the best aggressive game with your counterpart.
This is a lightweight when compared with different kinds. The one belongs to super series and is an intermediate kind of product with different colors available like that of red, black and white. This is flexible being soft weighing 81- 85 GM and the grip size varies with S2.
Yonex is considered to be of great quality which they provide in their carefully designed and well made racket and is one of the obvious with no different. It’s completely holding a graphite body while combined with the perfect weight and balance ratio which is perfect for the moderate to mildly experienced players.
The one have a similar cosmetic design as a trusted badminton racket. This is an ideal badminton racquet which is having an aggressive all round style of game.
The power frame is designed to help with strengthening and reinforcing the frame at the same gives power during smashing. It consists of a slim shaft which is designed at 6.8 mm creates a faster, stronger, and more intense shot players who like to experience speed.
The carbon composed racquet with graphite helps racquet to bear high tension. This is flexible weighing 78 grms with a grip size of S2, playing level is quite advanced and brings on full coverage maintaining a balancing point of 300 mm. this is of lightweight and is specially designed for players who are looking forward for fast reaction times as well as quick decisive play.
These racquets are made up of ultra carbon graphite and are a strong material with higher strength and rigidity. This helps with avoiding frame deformation and provides with an accurate attacking point.
The shaft material is mainly designed from graphite and nano resin with a length of 7.0 shafts and the frame material is made up of graphite and resin.
The eight and grip 3U80- 84 g, G5. The string tension 35 lbs with length 675 mm. the isometric head shape is providing with a large surface area for the shots and distributes equal amount of force across the frame.
The one is considered to be the most durable badminton racquet. Its shaft is made up of graphite and resin holding a shaft size of 7.0. Its isometric head shape provides with a large surface area for the shots and distributes a completely equal amount of force across the frame.
These victor racquets are designed with new technology to reduce air resistance for stability. What makes it significant is the moderate string tension that stretches from 22 to 24 lbs and bears a standard length of 675mm. these badminton racquets are suitable for intermediate and experienced players.
List Of Best Badminton Racket Under 4000
It is for playing level beginner
Intermediate level players
Contains: Pack of 2 badminton Rackets, 1 badminton cover + 1 Feather Shuttle box (Pack of 3) Aluminium frame Material Aluminium
Aluminium Badminton -Racket Set of -2 with- 3 Pieces Feather shuttles with Full- Cover
- NANOSCIENCE technology - With streamlined aerodynamic NANOSCIENCE technology built into the shaft for a stiff flex and unparalleled repulsion power, the NANORAY 68 Light is engineered for lightning-fast shots
- Ultra-light (77 grams) - Speedy shots & great maneuverability without sacrificing on power | High tension support (30 lbs string tension) - more power and better control. Head Size: 6.5 sq. in.
- Isometric head - Bigger sweet spot | Built-in T-Joint | Carbon Graphite shaft - strong construction and light weight
- Specifications : Frame Material - Carbon Graphite | Shaft Material - Carbon Graphite | String Tension - 30 lbs | Weight - 5U (75-79.9 grams) | Grip Size - G4 (3.5 inches) | Balance Type - Head Light | Head Shape - Isometric Head Shape | Pre-Strung - Strung | Age - Adult
- In-Box Content : 1 Badminton Racquet
- Made in India
- Free Full Cover | High Durability |
- In-Box Content : 1 Badminton Racquet
- Developed in Japan
- Specifications : Frame Material - Aluminium | Shaft Material - Aluminium | Weight - U (95 - 99.9 grams) | Grip Size - G4 (3.5 inches) | Head Shape - Isometric Head Shape | Pre-Strung - Strung | Age - Adult | Playing Level - Beginner, Intermediate. Grip Material: Polyurethane
- Grip Size : S2 (3.25 Inches)| Weight : W4 (90-95 grams)
- Color : BLACK/GOLD | Head Shape : Oval
- String Level : 18-20 lbs
- Flexibility : Medium
- Material : Aluminum
- Grip size - G3
- Material: Aluminum
- In-Box Contents: 2 Badminton Racquets, 3 Shuttle Cocks
- FEROC FIGHTER ALUMINUM BADMINTON RACKET SET OF 2 WITH- 3 PIECES FEATHER SHUTTLES
- badminton kit
- Ideal for junior, age group above 4 years, playing level practice for beginners and not for professional play
- Durable product
- Shaft Material: Steel
- Contains: Pack of 2 badminton Rackets, 1 badminton cover + 1 Shuttle box (Pack of 3)
- Lightweight Racket with Excellent Grip
- Replaceable Strings: You can replace the strings on this racket at any sports store.
- Material: High grade duraluminium
- Weight: 89-92 g
- Flexibility: High-Flex
- High module power frame: the effective defence area is enlarged for severe smash by dynamic-optimum frame and the hitting velocity is improved considerably
- Grip Size : G4 (3.25 Inches)| Weight : 2U (90-94.9 grams)
- Color : Red | Head Shape : Isometric
- String Level : 24 pounds | Strung Type : Strung
- Balance Type : Head Light |Playing Level : All
- Material : Aluminum
- Stabilized elastic shaft: Aramid fiber is a kind of material with high strength, high modulus, good elasticity and toughness. It is the main material of body armor and helmet
- Material: Military grade carbon fiber
- Li-Ning g force series is made with strong material know as ultra carbon fiber. This material gives excellent rigidity to sustain impact load at very low weight
- Tension range: 30-32 lbs
Buying Guide for The Best Badminton Racket Under 4000 in India
Look for all of these criteria while purchasing a badminton racket.
1) Racket’s weight
This is the most important thing to consider while purchasing a badminton racket. For beginners, 5U or 4U is compatible. For intermediate players, 4U or 3 U is suitable. So choose rackets according to your level. Just don’t buy random products from the showroom.
5U= 75 to 80 grams.
4U=80 to 84 grams.
3U=85 to 89 grams.
2U=90 to 94 grams.
1U=95 to 100 grams.
2) The Balance point
There are three kinds of balance, which include.
- Head Heavy: The weight is seen at the head of the racket. This balance is used by professionals or intermediate players. This balance adds extra power to your smashes. But beginners should not go for this balance.
- Headlight: There is more weight on the handle and less mass towards the head. This is preferred by players who want easy movements and quick recovery. It is for players whose game revolves around the net.
- Neutral balance: If you’re a beginner and have no idea what style you should go for. This is ideal for them.
3) How frequently do you play Badminton
4) The grip
The lesser the number, the handle is larger. In Badminton, the grip is denoted by ‘G.’ For beginners, go for G5. It is easy to control and use. The grip below that is for professional and regular players who are good and have developed techniques to do with those grips.
5) Low cost
Well, this definitely has an influence when you buy the item. Low cost doesn’t mean the products are going to be bad. Well, you have to choose according to your level. That way, you can save some cash. You don’t have to buy a pricey racket if you’re an occasional player. And there are affordable brands in the market. Go for them.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Lighter or heavier rackets?
Choose according to your level. An amateur should not use heavier ones. So it depends on the level of an individual.
2) What string tension should professional players use?
The professional players go up to 60 lbs of string tension. For amateurs and intermediate players, you can go up to 30 lbs string tension. Don’t go higher than that until and unless you developed a technique.
3) 3U or 4U, which is the right one to choose from?
Well, 3U is for players who play offensive because it adds power every time you smash whereas, 4U is for players who play defensively.
These racquets are available online provided with a variety of features and each of the racquets satisfies a variety of needs of the players. Those kinds of racquets are designed well to fulfill the demand of the users by the companies. hope you like the information on the Best badminton racket under 4000 in India.